BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Gail S.
Lincolnton, GA
This is so soft and smooth. Very hydrating for my lips. Not sticky or cakey. Smells neutral. Compact and light
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
Absolutely love love love soft hands. It's leaves my lips feeling so so moisturized and and smells amazing too
Lauren B.
Prairieville , LA
Good chapstick at a great price! Not heavily medicated so I do not recommend if you have severely chapped lips.
Amanda C.
Mio, MI
Was my favorite lip product as a teen. Feels and smells great but tends to melt easily so doesn't travel well.
Whitney C.
W Valley City, UT
My go to in lip moisturizers! I love the smell and the fact that it doesn't leave a nasty residue or feel waxy.
Lauren W.
Danville, IL
This used to be my favorite! I didn’t know that they still made these....it was my go to and I will buy again!
Emily M.
Odessa, TX
I enjoy the silky smoothness this balm gives my lips. It also has a great smell. I would buy it again for sure.
Taysia D.
Bay, AR
I have an obsession with lip balm and love all of the options of soft lips. I like the sleek container as well!
Saunsirae T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I dont use this as much. I think the product leaves a wet sticky gloss feeling. I may have gotten a bad batch.
Selah I.
Nampa, ID
Love love love these lip balms! They are so nice and slim so you can take them on the go! Also very hydrating!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon