BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
I love how small these are, easier to out in your pocket if needed. Gives great hydration and they smell good!
Christina S.
Sabattus,ME
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s like normal chapstick. Good if uou are in a bind however not good for long lasting effects very affordable
kimberly B.
Madison Hts, MI
Keeps my lips protected and moisturized all year round. It doesn't feel waxy or hard. Great for winter weather.
Renee P.
Windham
Provides good moisture and has a pleasant smell. Purchased at Walmart for a decent price. I would buy it again.
KayLee M.
greenwood sc
This is a good product bit it isn't necessarily for Me. It does it's job but its too bland and I just need more
Elsa B.
Fontana
Love the packaging I think it's real cute, love the smell it leaves on my lips, I can just wear it all the time
member-ae12d
I have been using this since high school. It has never failed to protect my lips and add a nice natural sheen.
Brittni G.
Great product to help overcome dry lips during winter months! Made my lips supple and soft. I would buy again!
Amber C.
Lakeland
My favorite lip products of all time smells wonderful and feels even better! Perfect for moisturizing the lips!
Jovahnna C.
Elyria
It always did the job and always kept my lips hydrated when in winter. My lips never chapped after that! Nope.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon