BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sarah B.
Stoughton, WI
Love this product. It works well and it's very resonably priced. I would recommend and repurchase. Great product
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
I like how these are very skinny and it leaves a different texture on your lips more silky than regular chapstick
Nexi R.
I like this one for convenient just regular chapstick when I'm not wanting to use the tinted one I love soft lips
xXSuseelaXx H.
Porter,TX
Softlips is what you expect you are gonna have soft lips and smoothed lips works very well and i recommend this.
Cecelia H.
Halstad, MN
Always use this, works well in the winter or year round for that matter. Softens lips and easy to carry with you
lauren s.
Roseburg, OR
They are ok the tubes are kinda small for the price that you pay for it but i lobe that i cant feel ot on my lips
Cassidy M.
Nacogdoches
Leaves my lips soft and feeling nice! My lips very chapped very easily so I like having lots of chapstick handy.
Katy F.
Kansas City, MO
Soft Lips is another one I feel like it doesn't last very long but I love the feel of it. It also smells so good!
Hannah J.
snow camp
LOVE THIS STUFF. It works wonders, it has never let me down. My boyfriend even loves it he ended up taking mine.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
I like the smaller tube and these really do make your lips super soft without an overwhelming tingling sensation.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon