BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sarah S.
New Philadelphia
Chapstick always makes my lips so soft.i gave never used a chapstick that works as well as this has . Its a great value for the money. I'm a repeat customer user and be have met myveyobd NY expectations.i highly recommend to others for sure I love it .
Quinn M.
Like the peral tinted one I did not enjoy this product at all. I have very chapped lips especially around the edges. Thus product just made it burn. I also felt like I had to keep re applying it every 5 minutes. Th packaging also felt like there was alot of product but there isn’t barly any at all.
Tanya S.
Neenah, WI
I like this for overnight. It smoothes and conditions without leaving that weird overnight lipgloss feeling outside my lips in the morning. Easy to find at any store and I like the slim container.
Shayna C.
Chesterton
You can get this at any local store, usually. I don’t buy too much other chapsticks than this. it lasts all day and makes my lips so smooth. i love how it doesn’t get greasy. and I only have to get a new one every couple weeks. I feel like it really lasts.
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
The only reason I actually tried this lip balm is because it seems to be the popular thing and so many people I knew you were buying it. It did not keep my lips moisturized for long periods and I had to continuously keep reapplying. It was more of a fad than a useful item in my purse.
Tiffani O.
Woodstock, AL
It was really oily feeling on the lips. It was really easy to apply. It didnt add any moisture to my lips afterwards. Softlips was a medium to long wearing chapsticks. It made my expections for such a cheap price. I would buy it again if it was necessary!
Tau T.
Woods Cross, UT
I love this product simply because it's stays true to it's name, soft lips is what I get when in use it and it's great! I continue to buy it for that reason. It protects my lips and keeps them moisturized. Imorovement I would be the fact that you have to reapply more often than not you want to.
Lupita🖤 E.
Grandview
Works great! And have a great scents, I would really recommend this chapstick it’s a great size to carry around anywhere you go and is always in handy when you need it. Only thing is this chapstick doesn’t have much product but it’s totally  with it.
Adriana K.
Baton Rouge
Super smooth texture, joy to use, no waxy feel! Love the sleek applicator, fits perfectly in even the smallest clutches, rolls up with ease and cap is secure which is a huge concern on mine when you put it in loose in a nice purse. Great price and value.
Sarah S.
Columbia, PA
I was not a fan of this! I felt like it didn’t last long on my lips and didn’t leave them feeling moisturized while it was on! I was very disappointed in this! The packaging was ok-small, thin tube but I didn’t feel it was the best quality for the price.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon