BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Summer H.
Bloomington, mn
moisturises your lips instantly. Helps keep them healthy and not crack as much in one day. It works well for me.
Heather P.
Another great lip balm that you don't have to stick your finger in! These are great little things to keep around.
Zachary N C.
Rogersville, TN
You can find this about anywhere, it's a great price , it works pretty well and I love the smell of this stuff
Hannah W.
Somerset, KY
I love the lip balm! It's great. Super cheap. And easy to open. I pick it up when I'm low on every things else
Dawn R.
Carolina Girl
I liked it but I’d like it better with a scent more like vanilla which they have but I just haven’t tried yet.
Shanece S.
Westerville
Good but not great, gets the job done and is affordable, just doesn’t seem to me to have a long lasting affect
keely👑💎🎀💋✌ K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Good product. Doesn’t really keep my lips mosturized for very long. They smell nice and are a pretty good price
Chelsey D.
Feels and smells amazing on my lips! Great product one of my favorite lip balms. Great to use after a lip scrub
Kristi H.
Gardendale
Love this it makes lips so soft and doesn't dry up easy so the product last awhile would recommend this product
Paige T.
Mobile
Great for summer but not winter. Dry lips in the winter doesn’t help but protecting your lips in the summer sun
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon