BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
lauren s.
Roseburg, OR
They are ok the tubes are kinda small for the price that you pay for it but i lobe that i cant feel ot on my lips
Chelsea F.
Henderson, TN
I love this product. It's slim and easy to slide in your pocket. It always leaves my lips super soft and smooth.
Marissa P.
Jackson, NJ
This is one of my favorite chapsticks. It's affordable, smells good and most importantly keeps my lips hydrated.
Ashley S.
Rochester, NY
Love this product. Soft apply, and litteraly soft lips. Is by far one of my favorites. Would recommend to anyone.
MsOnfiyah G.
I like this product. Easy application, hydration the bomb and lasts longer than most. So i would highly recommend
Cassidy M.
Nacogdoches
Leaves my lips soft and feeling nice! My lips very chapped very easily so I like having lots of chapstick handy.
Ashley G.
MILWAUKEE
Mejora las apariencia de los labios. Lo ayuda cuando estan dañado los hidrata muy bien y es de muy buena calidad
Amber K.
Troy, MO
My mom always used this. I like it. But doesnt seem all that long lasting. Good with frequent application though
Jaclyn I.
jacksonville
Purchased at: ULTA
Great for those dry winter lips!! Nice scent and keeps lips hydrated all day long. I will definitely buy again!!
Holly G.
Chesterfield
Best moisturizer, great great flavors long lasting ! Small size with great coverage! Great to use while tanning!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon