BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
zoey E.
Austin
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very soft chapstick! And very affordable! I love that this chapstick is on the thinner side and it smells so good!
Dani C.
Becker, MN
I love how thin this is° it works like a mirical and is so cute and nice looking. Definially lasts long. Get it now
Ashley V.
I love how it goes on my lips smoothly and the smell is amazing. Highly recommend if you want smooth kissable lips.
Pranavi T.
Grand Prairie
Not the best but works pretty well. It does smell pretty good though. It will do the job, but it's not my favorite.
Kat L.
Buffalo, NY
This is 100% AMAZING! I love softlips, it really did something for me, it smelled great and lasted me a long while!
Mary M.
Trimble
Doesn’t last. Stick is very little and narrow takes a while to apply. I’ve not had very good luck with this brand.
Vetta L.
Coon Rapids, MN
Love every one of the soft lips, they definitely go by their name of soft. Makes your lips soft and keeps them soft
Jordyn L.
Awesome flavors awesome formula love the smooth ness and great for chapped dry lips highly reccommed i have over 20
Tatum G.
Tehachapi, California
Soft lips is a great product love how soft it makes you’re lips and it’s also calming! Will be buying again!
Tori M.
Mesa, AZ
OBSESSED!!!!!!! I’ve been using this chapstick for years!!!!!!!! The smell is good. And keeps your lips moisturized
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon