BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Softlips Lip Balm
This products was okay, but there was a burning feeling on my lips. It did however help with the chapped lips! 😊
Jenny G.
Manhattan, KS
Absolutely love Softies. They leave your lips feeling silky soft without feeling gunky or greasy. I use it daily!
Marissa P.
Jackson, NJ
This is one of my favorite chapsticks. It's affordable, smells good and most importantly keeps my lips hydrated.
Jamie V.
sadly, these never worked for me. I love it's packaging though , love how slim it is and how it can fit anywhere!
Kyli B.
Very smooth application, comfortable to wear, always nice smell, nourishing, and heals common dry lip problems! ♡
Mista L.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Soft lips always leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. Slightly more expensive than other brands but worth it.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I️ love this vanilla flavor! By far my favorite. I️ also like that this chapstick is thinner. It goes on smooth!
Jaclyn I.
jacksonville
Purchased at: ULTA
Great for those dry winter lips!! Nice scent and keeps lips hydrated all day long. I will definitely buy again!!
Kristen M.
Livermore
I liked it, it felt nice and smelled good but my lips ended up breaking out. I think I have very sensitive skin.
Bee N.
Davenport
Love the shine this gives to my lips while moisturizing. It didn’t stay moisturized for long and had to reapply.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon