BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Veronica C.
It feels fresh in my lips and it is moisturizing but i don’t have to reapply a lot which sucks but it feels nice.
Jacky H.
Sauk Village , IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the smell and how small it is BUT I didn’t like it left my lips feeling sticky. Other than that it was ok!
Melissa S.
Mesa
Purchased at: Target
Nice balm, go through quickly since it’s so thin, and does break easily especially if you keep it in your pocket.
Ashley O.
Temecula
Purchased at: Walgreens
I loved the way it smelled and the way it softly went on and lasted for a while and kept my lips soft and not dry
Kristen M.
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: CVS
I love the way SoftLips makes my lips feel. Not sticky. Smooth. They feel so much healthier when I use SoftLips.
Sarah B.
Toledo
The tube is super tiny so you have to go over your lips a hundred times it feels like to get everything covered.
Lucy G.
This is an awesome product. It keeps my lips nice and soft. I purchased this at Sephora and I use it religiously.
Sara F.
Purchased at: Target
I love this lip treatment it is the best to keep my lips hydrated and looking great. One of my favorite products.
Eden C.
This product did not seem to do anything to heal or moisturize my lips. It was too expensive to not work at all.
raci A.
Lake Isabella
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell, and the tingling feeling when applied. It prevents my lips from becoming chapped in the winter.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon