BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Gayle A.
Lansing
Purchased at: Amazon
This is probably my favorite to put under lipsticks to hydrate and make a better application. It even tastes good.
Mikayla M.
Moncks Corner, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Very nice scent and wasn’t sticky or tacky. Loved this, it is my go to when I have chapped lips during the winter!
Kimberly K.
1030 N Market St apt 202
My favorite balm
Even my manly hubster steals, um I mean borrows it. Good stuff. I like to use it many times a day.
myla c.
Love the vanilla scent use it almost all the time. I use it every morning before going out and putting lipstick on
Ashlee P.
Manteca, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This Softlips Lip Balm is super lightweight and makes your lips noticeably softer. It make your lips feel hydrated.
Sarah H.
Eos is perfect for my lips when they dry out in the winter and good moisture for the summer when it’s hot and dry.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
I love this lip balm, it's not too much menthol scent like other lip balms that can kind of burn. One of my faves.
Arielle B.
Maricopa
Loved the way it smelled and made my lips feel. It works just like the name made my lips soft everytime I used it.
Haley N.
Trenton, GA
Smells so good, and really helps keep my lips hydrated. My lips would always be so dry, until I started using this.
Devlyn R.
2812 purington ave
Pleasant soft feel protects against chap lips love it for cold winter time weather really a magic wand for ur lips
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon