BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Nichole T.
i love love love the soft lips lip balm it feels so amazing on i really want to try the cube im sure its amazing to
Linnette M.
Orlando
Softlips is very smooth but small I go through it very quickly. Still continue to buy it though because I like it.
Ashley V.
I love how it goes on my lips smoothly and the smell is amazing. Highly recommend if you want smooth kissable lips.
Christie R.
Fort Smith
It's been a while since I have used this product, but I do remember liking it. It actually made my lips feel soft.
Gayle A.
Lansing
Purchased at: Amazon
This is probably my favorite to put under lipsticks to hydrate and make a better application. It even tastes good.
Mikayla M.
Moncks Corner, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Very nice scent and wasn’t sticky or tacky. Loved this, it is my go to when I have chapped lips during the winter!
Crystal D.
Britton
Feels good on your lips, but does get kind of clumpy/built up after having it on for awhile. Love the shimmer ones!
Amanda G.
I love this product! Works amazing and is long lasting! Keeps lips soft and supple! A staple that stays in my purse
Ashlee P.
Manteca, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This Softlips Lip Balm is super lightweight and makes your lips noticeably softer. It make your lips feel hydrated.
Sarah H.
Eos is perfect for my lips when they dry out in the winter and good moisture for the summer when it’s hot and dry.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon