BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kaitlynn G.
Wichita, KS
Very well lip balm. Best ive used before. The different kinds are amazing. I love using them. They smell good also
azucena c.
This produft really works great for your lips in keeping them moisturized! I can't go a day without using soft lips
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
Good product, works well to keep lips hydrated. Smells and tastes fantastic. The packaging is really small though.
Linda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love soft lips. The name says it all! They have great smelling ones and they work great for getting chapped lips.
Taryn A.
Tracy, CA
It's actually been a long time since I've used this product, but it was always one of my favorite go to lip balms.
Shelby M.
Media, PA
Best chapstick on the market. Fits great in a purse, wallet or pocket. I never leave the house without my Softlips.
Cynthia F.
Concord, NC
Pretty good lip balm, when i wear it at night I notice a reduction of lines in my lips and my lips are more plump.
Megan T.
North Carolina
Purchased at: Walmart
This balm is very lightweight. It is also kind of slick. It is not something that I prefer when choosing lip balms.
Mayra E.
Bellwood
Love the smell. Keep my lips looking very moist. I do think it should THINKER BECAUSE I KNOW NO ONE HAS THIN LIPS.
Johanne S.
Homestead, FL
It’s ok. Doesn’t really last. The softness I mean. But it’s ok. The texture of your lips are nice but doesn’t last
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon