BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Morgan D.
Windsor, MO
I love keeping a soft lips everywhere I might need a boost of hydration to my lips! It’s slim design is great for fitting in a small clutch and it always keeps my lips feeling hydrated. I love how this product is not too waxy. It applies beautifully! Would buy again!
Katie l.
Purchased at: CVS
This product I grew up on as a kid. My grandma would always buy thos product for herself and would share with me as a little girl. I did wander away from this product as the years went by and new brands appeared, but recently was reunited again with this brand and fell in love all over again with their products.
Heather P.
I used to use soft lips often and couldn’t remember why I stopped but I recently bought soft lips again. I realized why I stopped it works while using it but later my lips feel more dry than they were before I applied the balm. It doesn’t work well for me. Will not buy again.
Julia P.
I'm not really a fan of this product. I just feel as if it doesn't heal my chapped lips. It feels great going on, but I feel as if the longer it's on the more dry my lips get. I wouldn't recommend buying this product. Although inexpensive, it's not worth the money.
HeeMee R.
At first when using this product I really like the feel, it wasn’t too greasy but was also soothing my chapped lips. After awhile tho I felt like the balm itself was doing nothing to my lips, I felt like I had to reapply all the time to make my lips feels quenched
Serena M.
This is an okay purchase. There is nothing wrong with this product, it does what any lip balm should do. I personally prefer Carmex or Burt's Bees to this, however. I feel that thid formula does not repair dry lips as fast as other brands and does not last as long.
eilene L.
Fresno
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it it leaves my lips silkysmooth for that moment i wanna dive in for that perfect kiss😚 or just when im out on the outs lookin cute i wanna look my cutest with softlips
Lauren F.
Softlips Lip Balm is a solid drugstore choice for lip balm. I like how it comes in a variety of different flavors and tingles upon contact. It makes it feel like it's working. It works well under lipstick and lip pencils as a lip primer. It soothes my chapped lips.
Mikel B.
United states
At first I adored this product, but the more I used it the less my lips seemed to absorb moisture and just started feeling greasy. I stopped using this product when I noticed breakouts around my lips.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
I like the soft formula of these, but they are very tingly and taste awful! I used to buy the vanilla one which smelled nice, but if it got in my mouth it tasted really bad. The twist on these are also really easy to break so the packaging is cheap and not durable.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon