BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Marissa P.
Jackson, NJ
This is one of my favorite chapsticks. It's affordable, smells good and most importantly keeps my lips hydrated.
a.johnson.mom.x.3 J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Softlips is my go to brand when wanting silky smooth luscious lips its affordable and it works wonders on my lips
wubb o.
Who doesn't love soft lips? This lives up to the name. I love how my lips feel after using this product. So soft!
Ashley A.
Manteca
Great balm. Keeps your lips soft and keeps in moisture. Does not disappoint. Have been using this balm for years.
YAZZI M.
San Jose, CA
This soft lips has a minty flavor when also applying it makes you feel like you have a refreshing breath as well
Cristina T.
I like that there is no scent to this. It works really well. Smother lips and works great under liquid lipsticks.
Brandy G.
Bloomington, MD
I love chapstick and am always willing to try a new one but this is always my go to! It leaves my lips so smooth.
Chelsea C.
Miami
I used this product all through out high school. It really helped my dry lips. It's also super convenient in size
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
I like the smaller tube and these really do make your lips super soft without an overwhelming tingling sensation.
paige b.
It works nicely in spring/summer months, goes on smooth, would buy again, with daily use it lasted about a month.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon