BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tina P.
I thought soft lips was ok. The tube is pretty thin and small. I did like how soft it actually made your lips feel.
Morgan W.
Durham, NC
I love this chapstick because it's so unique ! It's super moisturizing and smells super good. I love the packaging.
Krista F.
This smells great and glides on so smoothly. It's a great quality brand and one of my top five favorite chapsticks.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
This product did condition my lips, but I have had better. It wasn't bad, just wasn't what I was really hoping for.
Debbie T.
North Charleston
I have used this stuff since i was young makes my lips nice and soft. It really does help when you have chaped lips
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Use to use this product and brand all the time. Easy to use. Not expensive at all and makes you’re lips super soft.
Viviana O.
These are great products to use on every season or weather year round. They leaves your lips moisturized and soft.
Julianne B.
This is an average lip balm. I have tried better. However, it is not bad and has a nice taste. It is moisturizing.
Melesia L.
Humble, TX
It was cool but I wouldn't use it anymore because I have to constantly apply it. It's a good product but not for me
Dani C.
Becker, MN
I love how thin this is° it works like a mirical and is so cute and nice looking. Definially lasts long. Get it now
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon