BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Use to use this product and brand all the time. Easy to use. Not expensive at all and makes you’re lips super soft.
Amy C.
Columbia, TN
Such a awesome price!! It last a really long time. I always have one at work, in my purse and one on my nightstand!
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
Very hydrating. I love that it’s so slim. It doesn’t feel fake and heavy like most other lip hydrating products do.
April F.
Acworth
It made my lips soft for a short time constantly had to keep reapplying it. This product does not last long for me.
Averie A.
Wausaukee, WI
One of the smoothest and best smelling lip balms ive ever used. I love the vanilla and I love the Pearl. Amazingggg
Symone S.
This is light yet packs some nice moisture. I can find it for a good price depending on which store I catch it at.
Christie R.
Fort Smith
It's been a while since I have used this product, but I do remember liking it. It actually made my lips feel soft.
Annie M.
Wish I could find it in every store. It is hard to just go to one store every time I need the product for my lips.
Melissa M.
Knoxville , TN
My all time favorite of lip balms. Smooth, not tacky. Great flavor assortment. Doesn’t require reapplication often.
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Works well! They have some nice tinted options and most stores carry it. Nice cheaper drugstore option for lip balm
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon