BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Johanne S.
Homestead, FL
It’s ok. Doesn’t really last. The softness I mean. But it’s ok. The texture of your lips are nice but doesn’t last
Myla M.
Harbor City, CA
I love this product because of it consistent moisture to my lips, the only con is is that it’s small when applying.
Jennifer C.
Columbus, GA
Excellent lip balm. I prefer this over petroleum-based products. Keeps your lips soft without that greasy feeling.
Leslie B.
Elkton, KY
I love how this product makes my lips feel after using it! Great product for a little more price but very worth it
Crystal D.
Britton
Feels good on your lips, but does get kind of clumpy/built up after having it on for awhile. Love the shimmer ones!
Rebecca M.
Loved this chapstick.
Made my lips super soft, it didn't make my lips drier. And it didn't taste disgusting either.
Ashlyn M.
Kansas City
Love the application of this product. Has an awful taste if it gets inside your mouth but it will hydrate your lips
Linda D.
I had dry lips and after using this product on my lips they were really soft! I would recommend this to my friends.
Gayle A.
Lansing
Purchased at: Amazon
This is probably my favorite to put under lipsticks to hydrate and make a better application. It even tastes good.
Cecelia H.
Halstad, MN
Always use this, works well in the winter or year round for that matter. Softens lips and easy to carry with you
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon