BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Ashtyn R.
This stuff glides on so easy, smells amazing, and all for a super cheap price! These make great stocking stuffers.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I've always loved softlips since middle school!! They really do make you lips soft! 😂 They get used up way to fast!
Amy C.
Columbia, TN
Such a awesome price!! It last a really long time. I always have one at work, in my purse and one on my nightstand!
Laci M.
This is one of my favorite on the go lip care products. I always keep a stick in my lipstick bag and use it daily.
Annamarie J.
Wasn't super impressed with this product , also one size of the lip balm is small and obviously wouldn't last long
Taylor C.
Tinley Park, IL
Awesome product. Easy to use. Not a very long lasting product, but very worth it. I would buy over and over again.
Rebecca B.
Crap. Overpriced crap. It's just a film over your lips that does nothing to protect or moisturize. Save your money.
Katherine B.
This product is ok, but diffidently not the first one I go to. I don’t like the taste. I do carry some in my purse.
Krystal S.
Overland Park, KS
Soft lips lip balm is my go-to. It makes my lips feel so smooth and healthy and I wear it daily under my lipstick!
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
I like these ones cuz they have different kinds of flavors and I'm small enough to fit in your pocket or your purse
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon