BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Julia P.
I'm not really a fan of this product. I just feel as if it doesn't heal my chapped lips. It feels great going on, but I feel as if the longer it's on the more dry my lips get. I wouldn't recommend buying this product. Although inexpensive, it's not worth the money.
Mikel B.
United states
At first I adored this product, but the more I used it the less my lips seemed to absorb moisture and just started feeling greasy. I stopped using this product when I noticed breakouts around my lips.
member-4f397
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I’ve used better such as burt bees. but it’s good it’s soft and an amazing feel on your lips it keeps it nice in the winter, i usually have chapped lips during the cold season and winter. this cured it. i still prefer burt bees though
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
I like the soft formula of these, but they are very tingly and taste awful! I used to buy the vanilla one which smelled nice, but if it got in my mouth it tasted really bad. The twist on these are also really easy to break so the packaging is cheap and not durable.
Haley G.
Sayre, OK
It smells nice and works really well. It's very hydrating. I've only used it about once but I really liked it. It definitely met my expectations and I will buy again. I think I bought it at Walmart but I'm not sure. It was very cheap and I will buy again.
Gina J.
Farmington , NH
I started using this stuff in the 90s and I absolutely love it. The scent is great without being overwhelming and it makes my lips feel softer than any other product I’ve used and I’ve used things ranging from 25+ to 2.00 a tube. I would totally recommend this.
Makayla C.
Vancouver , WA
Beyond useless. I don’t like this brand in any form at all. It last for 5 minutes before you’re reapplying it. I’ve tried to use it a couple times and it is just terrible. I would never recommend this to anyone. It does nothing. I’d rather run butter on my lips.
Kacey M.
This soft lips lip balm is great, and really does make your lips smooth. The only complaint about this product is that it doesn't last very long and I felt like I had to keep applying it throughout the day. I do recommend it, because other than that it's great
Grace B.
Tempe, AZ
I used to buy this all the time! I had the normal ones, but also the shimmery ones. They are super pretty on the lips if you're not wanting to wear lipstick. It is moisturizing, and I like that it has a different shape than most other lip balms. It's also really cheap.
elizabeth s.
Pickerington , OH
It's ok not my favorite to use just because I don't really see it feel a huge difference it's very easy to use and also is small and in a compact tube that package I feel is a little out dated and it's been the same for 10 years probably wouldn't buy again sorry
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon