BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Morgan T.
Softest and moisturizing chapstick from the drug store. It is so easy to put in my purse because of how small it is.
Jorja P.
Arena
Works really well and really help moisturize the lips. May take a while to start to work but outcome is really well.
Veronica D.
El Paso
It works great to moisturize my lips before during and after working out which is when my lips tend to get very dry.
Autumn G.
Byron
It left my lips feeling great, it wasn't too spendy either which was nice when I couldn't afford much so I like it !
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
Great for children, or young girls that are first learning about “Mother Nature” very smoothing but not long lasting
Mandi W.
Liberty, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
soft lips is the bomb! makes my lips super soft and supple. If you get a flavored one,they are never too much flavor.
Marlee B.
Pierre, SD
I used this a lot growing up and liked it but haven't bought it in years. It was a pretty soft and soothing lip balm.
Sarah S.
Streetsboro, OH
This is my favorite lip balm ever! It’s so smooth on the lips and smells wonderful! It has a nice gloss to it as well
C C.
I thought this was a great product. It was easy to use and apply. Great size to throw in your purse or take with you.
Amber C.
W Farmington, OH
This is one of my favorite chapsticks. Great name because it says it in the name. The performance and wear is great.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon