BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Annie M.
Wish I could find it in every store. It is hard to just go to one store every time I need the product for my lips.
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
Very hydrating. I love that it’s so slim. It doesn’t feel fake and heavy like most other lip hydrating products do.
Debbie T.
North Charleston
I have used this stuff since i was young makes my lips nice and soft. It really does help when you have chaped lips
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
I like these ones cuz they have different kinds of flavors and I'm small enough to fit in your pocket or your purse
Krystal S.
Overland Park, KS
Soft lips lip balm is my go-to. It makes my lips feel so smooth and healthy and I wear it daily under my lipstick!
Jayme C.
Bellevue, WA
It's been a while but this was always comfortable and smelled good. The tube was always tiny though for the price.
Kelsey W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Will never use another lip balm again! This stuff is amazing! As soon as I put it on my lips are hydrated and soft.
Jessica C.
Macon
I've always been a huge fan of this brand. I continue to buy and I am never disappointed. I love the subtle scents.
Rebecca B.
Crap. Overpriced crap. It's just a film over your lips that does nothing to protect or moisturize. Save your money.
Shannon K.
Florence, SC
Great product that provides good moisturization and is available at a great price usually. Love using this product
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon