BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jayme D.
Kennewick, WA
I like soft lips chapstick because of the slim container the most probably. I like how easy it is to roll up and use!
janell w.
Purchased at: Walmart
Goes on smooth and makes your lips feel super soft. I love how slender the pakaging is fits perfectly in your pocket.
Antoinette R.
Livermore, CA
Smells good. Feels nice on the lips. I love to freeze it I love it better when. It's cold. Definitely would buy more
Kelsey W.
This has an amazing smell and applies nicely. The applicator is a bit small but this is overall a great lip product.
Laura H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this brand, but I wish that a tube lasted longer! I feel like they only last for a few uses before they run out!
christina S.
waxahachie Tx
I love soft lips. It has a very nice smell, and is also very hydrating on the lips. Everyone i buy one for loves it.
Jennifer W.
East Amherst, NY
This product is lacking. It does not last long and isn't that moisturizing. There are many better products available.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis
It is so smooth on your lips and it is very small to allow you to put it in your pocket to take with you at all times
ṧᾰ♭Ի!ℵℵᾰ Ի.
Nine Mile Falls
Does exactly what it says it does and I only used this brand a couple of times but I would definitely recommend using
louise c.
this stuff goes on so smooth, feels great on the lips and the scent is nice. also, I like the size of the applicator.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon