BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
April F.
Acworth
It made my lips soft for a short time constantly had to keep reapplying it. This product does not last long for me.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Very good my daughter loves these I am always purchasing these in all flavors for her I would definitely recommend
Meagan A.
Bridgeton
This product is super soft Nland makes my lips feel amazing I own at least three of these they make my heart Happy
Amanda G.
I love this product! Works amazing and is long lasting! Keeps lips soft and supple! A staple that stays in my purse
Debbie T.
North Charleston
I have used this stuff since i was young makes my lips nice and soft. It really does help when you have chaped lips
Haley N.
Trenton, GA
Smells so good, and really helps keep my lips hydrated. My lips would always be so dry, until I started using this.
Amy C.
Columbia, TN
Such a awesome price!! It last a really long time. I always have one at work, in my purse and one on my nightstand!
Tatum G.
Tehachapi, California
Soft lips is a great product love how soft it makes you’re lips and it’s also calming! Will be buying again!
Jessica C.
Macon
I've always been a huge fan of this brand. I continue to buy and I am never disappointed. I love the subtle scents.
Callie A.
Not greasy, very light feeling. I have the Peppermint flavor. The scent is very gentle and not overwhelming.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon