BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Meeghan D.
Andover, KS
The only downside to this is that it’s so slippery in formula, it wears away quickly. Such a great light balm though!
Jessica K.
Bristol, WI
It's cute. I tend to break it since it's so skinny. Otherwise it is great for dry lips or chapped lips. I recommend.
Cassandra C.
Love this product. I have alot of these, great for living with 4 seasons. Helps lips and nose in cool weather months.
Tori S.
Works well. Makes your lips very soft while it’s on but I didn’t find it helped much with extra dry or chapped lips.
Victoria H.
Fitchburg
It made me break out around my lips. I was allergic to this product. If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend.
jean S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Its ok.  Maybellines BABY LIPS are way better :)  I'd go with Softlips before blistex or chapstick though.
Summer V.
My all time favorite ChapStick! Softlips is exactly what it does. I could be happy with only using this kind forever
Leila B.
Best chapstick I've ever used. It makes my lips so soft and I don't have to put anymore on for at least a day or two.
Bobbi W.
Amazing and affordable makes my lips feel very smooth and the price is not bad at all comes in a nice little package
Laykee W.
Jackson, MS
Not a fan at all. The product is not comfortable to apply to the lip and I felt like it did nothing for the dryness.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon