BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Nicole A.
nanticoke
I like the soft lips balm. the scents are great, but it seems the stick always breaks before I get to use all of the product. the packaging is just average and the price is about the same as other lip balms that ive purchased. no not really I would likely use something else
Stephanie C.
These are nice balms. Very soft on the lips so its true to its name! My only complaint is that for the price, its a very thin small tube, so you dont get much product. Its compact and slim to keep in your pocket, but for someone who uses balm all day long...it doesnt last long enough. I used 3 tubes and then stopped repurchasing.
Dani Z.
Woodland, CA
There were the “In” chapsticks when I was in high school because they were tiny and cute and all the girls loved them. I lost this more than anything. But I still loved it! It’s very small land portable so this would be perfect to bring on a date or just out for the night.
Amanda G.
Victorville, CA
Your average way to hydrate. I always go to the nearest Target to buy SoftLips. It’s small and simple and fits in any bag! Packaging is sweet and easy to carry wherever you want! I’d buy this again if I wanted to change up my chapsticks. It’s always something I like to buy!
Danbee K.
I remember in highschool loving these. They are so cute, slim and compact. And it just glided on your lips! I prefer these ones over EOS. they smell good and taste good too (I tend to lick my lips a lot throughout the day). My lips were never dry because of this lip balm.
Maddie M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this chapstick so much! It really works so much that you can actually feel the tingle. I have been using this since the cubes. Raspberry is my favorite flavor, but when they don’t have it I get the vanilla bean and it’s just as good!
Randi L.
Medina
True to the name very soft lips! I find it's a little oily but that's not always a bad thing. It seems to always be at checkout counters for a couple bucks. I like the long skinny packaging it comes in. It fits easily into your pocket when you don't want to carry a purse.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
This lip Moisturize isn't the most missioning formula I've used, hit not the least either! I'd give it a 7/10. It gives us touch of shimmer/Tony of color & moisture in 1. Slimmer than usual chapstick sticks, this is convenient for space saving in your purse or pocket! I'd recommend this.
Ana T.
Irving
First time user always use eos brands. Great product. Not a fan of the smell. Overall great product. Good price for the product but I always tend to lose mine. Two pack is better to buy. For something quick to buy next to the register. Wish it lasted longer than I wished.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I'd been using this since highly school what I really love about it it makes your lip feel more smooth than regular chap stick! You can find at Walgreens and Walmart. It's cheap and really affordable!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon