BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Megan H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is by far my favorite chapstick! It feels so silky and smooth when applied. I definitely recommend this product!
Marlee B.
Pierre, SD
I used this a lot growing up and liked it but haven't bought it in years. It was a pretty soft and soothing lip balm.
Sarah D.
Talking Rock, GA
Love this product. Have bought as a gift as well and it never fails. Such great quality. I will always buy this brand
Connie M.
Love this! I have a real problem with chapped lips, but when using this, I can notice a difference within just hours!
Kayla M.
Williston, FL
It does the job, but feels a big greasy on my lips. It’s not my go to, but in a pinch I would use this product again.
Rachel P.
Keeps lips moisturized for a good amount of time. Not too thick, only need a light layer for it to get the job done.
Laykee W.
Jackson, MS
Not a fan at all. The product is not comfortable to apply to the lip and I felt like it did nothing for the dryness.
janell w.
Purchased at: Walmart
Goes on smooth and makes your lips feel super soft. I love how slender the pakaging is fits perfectly in your pocket.
Tori S.
Works well. Makes your lips very soft while it’s on but I didn’t find it helped much with extra dry or chapped lips.
Mel📸 M.
Union City, NJ
Love this!!! I suffer from the driest lips and in the winter time it is at its worse. They revive my lips every time.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon