BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tee A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip balm is not long lasting. It made my lips feel more chapped then prior to using it. It smells great though.
Blaire M.
Greeley
Always a classic favorite of mine! Super soft and smooth and a great smell. I like the shiny finish it gives my lips!
janell w.
Purchased at: Walmart
Goes on smooth and makes your lips feel super soft. I love how slender the pakaging is fits perfectly in your pocket.
christina S.
waxahachie Tx
I love soft lips. It has a very nice smell, and is also very hydrating on the lips. Everyone i buy one for loves it.
Camber A.
Bakersfield , CA
Soft lips never fails at making my chapped lips feel better and smoother. Love seeing my teenage daughter use it now
Sophia S.
Surprise, AZ
This is my all time favorite lip balm!!! Smells and tastes so good and also keeps my lips from being chapped all day.
Emily H.
Maineville
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love how soft this makes my lips feel! However, it doesn’t stay on my lips long. I’m constantly having to reapply.
Meeghan D.
Andover, KS
The only downside to this is that it’s so slippery in formula, it wears away quickly. Such a great light balm though!
Emma B.
Clearwater, FL
I like Softlips lip balm. Not only is It extremely moisturizing but It has great flavor and scents. Always impressed
Heather B.
Trumbull, CT
Great cute chapstick you can eat at pretty much any dollar store! Does the job and keeps my lips from getting chapped
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon