BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kara P.
This goes on well, but I felt it dried out too quickly and 8 had to keep reapplying the product. Only bought it once.
Sydney K.
I love this chapstick soo much it makes your lips look moistured ,it also taste good and smells super delicious
Liyah T.
hamlet
This Product Keeps My Lips Very Moisturizing And it’s long lasting so i don’t have to keep applying every 5 minutes.
Christina W.
Lancaster
This product smells great , tastes great , easy to apply. When applied it makes your lips feel so soft and luxurious
Briana O.
I put this on my lips before I go to bed every night. It still feels great on my lips when I wake up in the morning!
Sarah S.
Streetsboro, OH
This is my favorite lip balm ever! It’s so smooth on the lips and smells wonderful! It has a nice gloss to it as well
Sofie C.
I did not like this product at all. I do not recommend this product. It does not make your lips soft and its just bad
Nata S.
new york
For sure one of my favorite. Keeps my lips so soft and fresh throughout my day. Can layer over lipstick if I need to.
Violet E.
Kept my lips soft and moisturized, I absolutely loved it. Tastes great, feels great, would definitely buy more of it
C C.
I thought this was a great product. It was easy to use and apply. Great size to throw in your purse or take with you.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon