BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Ashley P.
Frisco , TX
The feel is amazing and the results are even better your lips stay soft and moist and helps lipsticks glide in better
Karen H.
Mora, MN
The tube was a bit too small for me. I go through chapstick a lot and this ran out too quickly. I did like the scent.
Hannah B.
Vancouver, WA
This is always my go to lip care product! My lips always feel fresh and smooth! Hydration is key for beautiful lips!
Kristin H.
Canton, MI
Works great, smooth lips, pretty gloss. Definitely would recommend.  The product is also at a great price.
Paige F.
Good product for what it’s worth. But just wasn’t for me. It leaves an oily feeling on my lips without moisturizing.
jennifer p.
Leaves lips super soft best part is that it contains spf. This is my go too lip balm the size makes it easy to lose.
Jasmine D.
Santa Ana, CA
This is also a well covering chapstick but it can run out quite quickly. I do like that it does stay on for a while.
Liyah T.
hamlet
This Product Keeps My Lips Very Moisturizing And it’s long lasting so i don’t have to keep applying every 5 minutes.
Alexina L.
Charlotte, NC
This product is super moisturizing, but far from greasy or oily. I like how there is SPF in it. It’s a great product!
afton h.
This is ok but it doesnt do much for my dry lips, its thin and doesnt have much substance. It does smell nice though
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon