BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Hailey G.
Holly
I use this product all the time. When you want a nice soft lips then this is defiantly the product to use all the time.
Megan E.
Mission Hills
This is just ok. I didn’t notice any improvement with my lips at all. I only used this one tube. Never purchased again.
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
Nice soft formula but does little in the long run. For not being as effective as cheaper brands I have stopped buying.
Heydi S.
I really like this chopstick because it leave my lips soft and hydrated after I use it. It make them feel very supple.
Stacy S.
Deptford
Purchased at: Walmart
Love all Soft lips products. Awesome lip balm and so tiny they can fit any where. Always smell good and smooth on lips
Amanda B.
This chapstick is great it is not to heavy and has a minty and fresh feel. This product was a favorite for a long time.
Amy L.
I don't really like the way it feels on my lips and it is a little expensive, tates bad I hate this product really I do
Kara F.
Gray, GA
I usually wear this when I wear a matte lipstick that dries out my lips. It's fast acting and makes my lips look great
Hawna W.
Denver
This is a nice chap stick I love how easy it glides on and how it moisturizers. Would consider buying this brand again
crystal r.
Wellsburg, WV
Smells amazing and made my lips super soft! Very easy to carry in your pocket without being too bulky. Highly recommend
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon