BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Maci S.
This product worked great. It is probably the softest product I have used on my lips. Love how small the packaging is.
Jenny W.
Mobile, AL
It was ok. Didn't last long between uses. I would rather get a brand that I know will work and do what I need it to do.
Krystal M.
Overland Park, KS
Was very light but it wears off so easily. It didn’t really moisture my lips since it wouldn’t stay on long enough to.
Amanda H.
Fort wayne
This lip balm is amazing. It's so useful during the winter when you have chapped lips. It makes your lips look amazing.
Kelly R.
Nice flavors and convenient size for carrying around but doesn't last long - seems to need to be reapplied constantly.
Lisa B.
Richmond, KY
I love this lip balm. It gives the right amount of protection for your lips while leaving them feeling smooth and soft.
Gaby T.
Wilmington, CA
Amazing it made my lips feel great!!!! Due to this weather my lips get chapped so this product really comes in handy!!
Hailey G.
Holly
I use this product all the time. When you want a nice soft lips then this is defiantly the product to use all the time.
Samantha M.
I found this to be too thin and slick of a texture. I did not feel that it hydrated my lips. I like a thicker lip balm.
Victoria P.
I absolutely love this lip balm. It goes on very smooth and it moisturizers your lips very fast and it smells amazing!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon