BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tonya G.
Niles
I like it. Its not my go to ChapStick but I don't mind it. It makes my lips soft when I use it so that's always a plus
Sandra C.
Canyon, TX
I love the size of this chapstick it’s small and skinny so it’s very easy to just put in my pocket unlike other brands.
kmendo31
I love the soft lips formula. I have used it off and on for years and it's always great. I like the packaging as well.
Sable W.
Bronson, FL
Pretty average product. Can feel greasy at times but not absolutly horrible. You get what you pay for so not the worst.
Krystal M.
Overland Park, KS
Was very light but it wears off so easily. It didn’t really moisture my lips since it wouldn’t stay on long enough to.
Nina V.
Aspen
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great because it had SPF to protect your lips. It goes on soooo smoothly and makes your lips so supple.
Tatiana V.
Chandler, AZ
I haven’t used this in a while but if the formula is still the same I love it very much ! Very smoothing and hydrating.
Sarah D.
Lowell
Purchased at: Walmart
Softlips lip balm is long lasting and smooth. It not just protects but keeps your lips soft and protects them perfectly
paige t.
Sioux Falls, SD
this lip balm smells good and goes on nice at first but ends up making my lips more dry and need to reapply frequently.
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
It smells pretty good. It actually leaves my lips feeling moisturized and looking great. The price for it is reasonable
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon