BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Rachel C.
I prefer these over the cube Bc of how small they are. They come in a large variety of scents so it’s great for anybody
DEBRA M.
Middlesboro, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Soft Lips lip balm, a very good price and very good variety. Hydrates wonderfully!!! Good stocking suffers also.
Jasmine P.
Madison
I love the feel and smell of this product! It is so soft and smooth to apply it feels like silk and butter had a baby!
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
It smells pretty good. It actually leaves my lips feeling moisturized and looking great. The price for it is reasonable
Corey L.
Granby, CT
Love the design of this chapstick- feels almost fancy. Fits nicely in my change purse and comes in a variety of scents.
lily t.
Midland, GA
i LOVE THIS PRODUCT it hydrates my lip to make them not crusty and it’s winter and it’s so amazing and hydrating
Melissa J.
Gilbert, AZ
I’m not a lipstick wearer but I️ have to have something on my lips all the time. This is light and keeps my lips moist
Stacy S.
Deptford
Purchased at: Walmart
Love all Soft lips products. Awesome lip balm and so tiny they can fit any where. Always smell good and smooth on lips
Heather R.
Alcoa
Price is okay, smell was good, did make your lips soft , but I didn't feel it kept them soft for a period of time
Destiny R.
Phoenix
Makes your lips so soft!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it. It’s long lasting you don’t have to reapply every two minutes I love it!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon