BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Wytisha S.
Jacksonville, FL
It is a good chapstick when you want to moisturize ur lips without lipstick. The gloss is very minimal which is perfect.
Alicia B.
Bethlehem, PA
It was an ok product. It is a little on the expensive side for chapstick. And it seems like there isn't a lot of product.
katrina t.
Lacygne, KS
It makes my lips feel sooo good and it also makes them look like I sorta have a balm on that makes them shiny and pretty
Courtney J.
Sylacauga
This is the stuff! It's called soft lips for a reason. It makes my lips feel like satin. I use it anytime I wear makeup!
🌺Kyra 🌺.
Surprise, AZ
This was my life saver in highschool especially the vanilla one like it made my lips feel like silk and extremely smooth
Christy R.
East Dublin GA
Love it. What a great product. It helped wiith my cracked and dry lips. I would recommend this product to anybody.
Julianna M.
Softlips is literally so soft and smooth. Smells great and doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth if you lick your lips.
Taylor T.
Overland Park, KS
I love this lip balm, especially when it comes with a light shimmer or tint. It feels nice, looks pretty and lasts long.
Kathy M.
I have tried product and have liked it. I find it hard to find in stores I shop. I wouldvr r epurchase product again.

225
Darian H.
Porum
Another one of my favorites. I'm not sure if I have a chap stack obsession but this is the best stuff ever made. Period.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon