BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Heydi S.
I really like this chopstick because it leave my lips soft and hydrated after I use it. It make them feel very supple.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
My lips always seemed chapped and peely afterward. The tube is slim which makes it easy to carry in a pocket or purse.
Charley W.
New Castle, IN
Great lip balm. Good to keep in your purse or in your car. Highly recommended. Good for chapped lips and rejuvination.
Samantha M.
I found this to be too thin and slick of a texture. I did not feel that it hydrated my lips. I like a thicker lip balm.
crystal r.
Wellsburg, WV
Smells amazing and made my lips super soft! Very easy to carry in your pocket without being too bulky. Highly recommend
Krystal M.
Overland Park, KS
Was very light but it wears off so easily. It didn’t really moisture my lips since it wouldn’t stay on long enough to.
kmendo31
I love the soft lips formula. I have used it off and on for years and it's always great. I like the packaging as well.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I love how portable these are. They are long and slim and will fit just about anywhere. They make mt lips feel so nice.
Kelly R.
Nice flavors and convenient size for carrying around but doesn't last long - seems to need to be reapplied constantly.
Gaby T.
Wilmington, CA
Amazing it made my lips feel great!!!! Due to this weather my lips get chapped so this product really comes in handy!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon