BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Karen G.
Very compact and easy to apply. The only bad thing is how small it is since it made it a little harder for me to apply.
Savella E.
I have not used this product very much at all. It is not one of my favorites! I really don't have a reason why though.
Laterrica U.
Stockbridge, GA
My absolute favorite lip balm! It leaves your lips baby soft and even prevent them from cracking in the winter months!
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
My bf picked this up for me I liked it when u first applied but it seemed to go away a lot faster than I was happy with
peyton s.
acworth GA
Soooooooo soft. I keep it handy when my lips are dry. My lips become so smooth and soft. Just like the name soft lips!
Taylor T.
Independence
It was alright I like the way it smells and I like the cold feeling it gives your lips but it leave my lips kind of dry
hannah k.
It's really just a lipbbalm it's not bad but it's not amazing either if you want a decent lip balm I do recommend this
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
Nice soft formula but does little in the long run. For not being as effective as cheaper brands I have stopped buying.
Samantha C.
Hanson
I love Softlips. Vanilla is my favorite scent. It leaves your lips feeling baby soft. Excellent product for the money.
Nina V.
Aspen
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great because it had SPF to protect your lips. It goes on soooo smoothly and makes your lips so supple.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon