BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
cynthia h.
los angeles
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nice lip balm when your lips are dry. Good to keep around for those days when your lips need a little extra hydration!
Eugenia R.
Little Rock , AR
I love the way it makes my lips feel soft and smooth. And. Very moisturize I like the ghost marshmallow Favor the most.
Jenny W.
Mobile, AL
It was ok. Didn't last long between uses. I would rather get a brand that I know will work and do what I need it to do.
Samantha M.
I found this to be too thin and slick of a texture. I did not feel that it hydrated my lips. I like a thicker lip balm.
Karla M.
I used the entire tube. I kept it in my purse. It was so easy to grab and apply. It was soft and soothing when applied.
kmendo31
I love the soft lips formula. I have used it off and on for years and it's always great. I like the packaging as well.
Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
Super soft and smooth, I purchased it at Wal-Mart. It's just it hast to constantly be reapplied to make your lips soft.
Sarah Y.
Antioch, TN
This stuff is really good! Keeps my lips soft & moist. Affordable. I use this stuff on my step daughter & she loves it.
Amy L.
I don't really like the way it feels on my lips and it is a little expensive, tates bad I hate this product really I do
Heather R.
Alcoa
Price is okay, smell was good, did make your lips soft , but I didn't feel it kept them soft for a period of time
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon