BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Taylor T.
Overland Park, KS
I love this lip balm, especially when it comes with a light shimmer or tint. It feels nice, looks pretty and lasts long.
🌺Kyra 🌺.
Surprise, AZ
This was my life saver in highschool especially the vanilla one like it made my lips feel like silk and extremely smooth
Brittany P.
Raleigh, NC
This is okay. The menthol in it keeps you coming back to use it. It irritates my lips a bit, but they do get soft.
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
I love the small packaging. It perfect to take anywhere. The scents are always so nice and it leaves such a buttery feel.
Ayan A.
Alexandria
Although this product didn’t dry out my lips, i found the consistency to be a little bit waxy and uncomfortable to wear.
Brii W.
Chicago
Funky taste in my mouth when I accidently licked my lips. But my lips were soft. So the product is ok. Wouldn't buy again
Brittany R.
gilbert
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite lip balms. You really do get soft lips like the name says. I have used this many times before.
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of my favorite chapsticks. It leaves my lips soft and smooth! I just wish it came in a bigger tube sometimes.
Laura M.
Bennington
I love the way this makes my lips feel and it also don't make me feel like I have a bunch of stuff caked on your lips...
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
Makes my lips feel exactly like the name of the product soft lips whenever I have used this product. I like the formula.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon