BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jenny W.
Mobile, AL
It was ok. Didn't last long between uses. I would rather get a brand that I know will work and do what I need it to do.
Heather R.
Alcoa
Price is okay, smell was good, did make your lips soft , but I didn't feel it kept them soft for a period of time
Nina V.
Aspen
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great because it had SPF to protect your lips. It goes on soooo smoothly and makes your lips so supple.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Everyone that I know love this. If you have big lips though, it’s kind of annoying to use this little baby sized stick.
Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
Super soft and smooth, I purchased it at Wal-Mart. It's just it hast to constantly be reapplied to make your lips soft.
Rachel C.
I prefer these over the cube Bc of how small they are. They come in a large variety of scents so it’s great for anybody
DEBRA M.
Middlesboro, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Soft Lips lip balm, a very good price and very good variety. Hydrates wonderfully!!! Good stocking suffers also.
Sarah Y.
Antioch, TN
This stuff is really good! Keeps my lips soft & moist. Affordable. I use this stuff on my step daughter & she loves it.
Hailey G.
Holly
I use this product all the time. When you want a nice soft lips then this is defiantly the product to use all the time.
Corey L.
Granby, CT
Love the design of this chapstick- feels almost fancy. Fits nicely in my change purse and comes in a variety of scents.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon