BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
Love the scent and how small it is! Easy to take anywhere when you just want to keep your lips smelling good and hydrated!
Felicia D.
booneville ar
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing!@!! For everyday moisture and the smells they have are awesome as well, long time user and have loved it ever since
AnnaStashia M.
anniston
Price point is usually the winner with this one. It is an ok lip moisturizer but it doesn't stay on long and it can be caky
Misty N.
Johnson City, TN
Another favorite of mine. I love how soft it makes your lips feel and how good it smells as well. A great product to have.
nne B.
Purchased at: Walmart
It contains ingredients I'm not comfortable having on my lips. I felt like the more I used it, the more I needed to use it.
Jesika S.
Pineville , LA
I haven’t used this since high school so idk how accurate this will be. It was nice then & I had no complaints at the time.
member-d41f6
I love that it’s so skinny compared to other lip balms and it’s super smoothing! I think the packaging is cute too-simple.
Vesna T.
I love the softness this gives my lips. My only issue is that I feel that these run out so fast. They also smell very good
Kendra B.
Mount Morris, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
It's pretty smoothing and works alright for me most of the year but it's not enough to soothe my super chappy winter lips.
Demetria A.
Durant, OK
I love all of the Softlips flavors/scents. I especially enjoy the vanilla one. Makes your lips feel very soft and hydrated.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon