BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Brii W.
Chicago
Funky taste in my mouth when I accidently licked my lips. But my lips were soft. So the product is ok. Wouldn't buy again
Wytisha S.
Jacksonville, FL
It is a good chapstick when you want to moisturize ur lips without lipstick. The gloss is very minimal which is perfect.
MACKENZIE B.
interlaken
I truly love the way this lip balm tastes! I this the flavor is strong and fruity and therapeutic in my personal opinion.
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
Makes my lips feel exactly like the name of the product soft lips whenever I have used this product. I like the formula.
andrea C.
Atlanta
Soft lips is really good for winter time the cost is very cheap and it’s a good value I love using it on my lips any time
Jodi L.
Sweet packaging. The product its self was non gluppy. Soft going on and healing as time went by. The smell was nice also.
alicia t.
So good with space sometimes i wish there were more in there..a little pricey but definitely worth it for those soft lips
Erica A.
Love the smell and feels good on my lips and it's very affordable. I also like that it come in different scents/flavors!
Felicia M.
This lip balm is quick to melt and that causes it to be a pain to use or to keep around if you live in a warmer climate.
Sandra M.
Softest balm ever! I was obsessed with these in high school! I really like how soft and comfortable they feel on the lips
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon