BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jasmine A.
Redding,CA
One of my other go to lip balms. I usually buy it when I can find it. However not many places sell this product anymore.
alicia t.
So good with space sometimes i wish there were more in there..a little pricey but definitely worth it for those soft lips
Brooklynn S.
Brent, AL
It's been a while since I've purchased this brand, but I had no real complaints when I did use it. Just not my favorite.
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
Makes my lips feel exactly like the name of the product soft lips whenever I have used this product. I like the formula.
Melissa B.
Oak Lawn
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorites but I feel that it doesnt give lasting results. I have to continue reapplying.. i dont mind it though
Myiesha M.
Linden, NJ
Well the name pretty much speaks for its self it does make your lips soft i just don’t like the way it goes on that much
Angel L.
These used to be my favorite lip balms, until I discovered other things. I love the thin tubes and how small the balm is.
Felicia M.
This lip balm is quick to melt and that causes it to be a pain to use or to keep around if you live in a warmer climate.
Kayla W.
Wilkes-Barre
The title "soft lips" does not lie. Seriously makes your lips so soft. I love the way it feels when you're applying it .
Sara W.
Hutchinson
This is a really great product to get super soft lips. My lips get really dry sometimes and this product is really great.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon