BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Emily V.
Yankton
Almost feels like velvet and I really enjoy it. Nice and slim. Flavor/sent is settle which I enjoy! Packaging is on point.
Alyson B.
Talk about soft lips! This stuff will leave you with soft hydrated lips for days! The price is great and the smells amazing
Kendra B.
Mount Morris, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
It's pretty smoothing and works alright for me most of the year but it's not enough to soothe my super chappy winter lips.
Veronica O.
Cute packaging and lips feel smooth. I also used the tinted ones and I love the natural colors on them. Great price.
Jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
It was a nice balm. I felt it didn’t hydrate my lips enough though. I would recommend for normal use but not for chap lips
Ashley O.
Sharon, PA
I absolutely love all of these. I wish they werent so skinny so they lasted longer and had more in it though. But worth it
Taylor Q.
Fairfield
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these lip balms,love the smell of vanilla, very moisturizing and the packing and size of the tube is very convenient.
Audrey W.
Slim packaging is convenient so it fits in your pocket or small purse. Moisturizing and smoothing. Soothes the lips if dry.
LaThea F.
Milwaukee
Made my lip feel so soft. The favors are Good. Easy to put in a purse or your pocket. It does not melt all over your stuff.
Christine P.
Rotterdam, NY
I've been using this brand since I was in HS. A long time. I always have a few on hand. Goes on easy and does a great job.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon