BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
🌺Kyra 🌺.
Surprise, AZ
This was my life saver in highschool especially the vanilla one like it made my lips feel like silk and extremely smooth
Christy R.
East Dublin GA
Love it. What a great product. It helped wiith my cracked and dry lips. I would recommend this product to anybody.
Felicia M.
This lip balm is quick to melt and that causes it to be a pain to use or to keep around if you live in a warmer climate.
Riley C.
salem
Purchased at: Walmart
Received one in my Christmas stocking and has used it ever since. Very moisturizing! Softlips Lip Balm love!
Natasha B.
I collect chapstick and I LOVE softlips. I love the pearl tint the most because it hydrates and gives you a little extra
Cindy C.
Fremont
It does exactly what it says, makes the lips very soft! It was my go-to lip.product in my younger years. I recommend it.
Jodie P.
This is my all time favorite Chapstick. Love the packaging and the scent. Glides on so smooth and make my lips look great
Meg K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product doesn’t keep my lips as soft as others. It is okay for the price, but I would suggest trying something else.
Glow S.
Avondale , AZ
The recipe for this has changed! Won’t be buying it again it’s too slick and you find yourself reapplying it all the time
I love how soft and smooth my lips get after using this. The price is right and easy to carry in my pocket or purse
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon