BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kayla W.
Wilkes-Barre
The title "soft lips" does not lie. Seriously makes your lips so soft. I love the way it feels when you're applying it .
ariaaria g.
3029 south 9000 west
Purchased at: Walmart
I am obsess with this chap sticks i have them at work in my car in my . in my bathroom room everywhere its a need for me.
Emerei V.
El paso, TX
Not my favorite but the tiny was pretty. Really tacky feel unfortunately. But it wasn’t terribly priced for the product.
Bev M.
I really don't like these very much it seems like I end up being dryer then when I started so I won't be using it anymore
Valerie D.
Bromley
I love this lip balm. It does exactly what it's name implies...gives you soft lips. Not super shiny just super hydrated.
Brooklynn S.
Brent, AL
It's been a while since I've purchased this brand, but I had no real complaints when I did use it. Just not my favorite.
Jennifer M.
Atlanta, GA
I love the smell of vanilla. This chapstick does a great job of hydrating your lips and comes in a variety of fragrances
Christine G.
Davenport, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Scent is amazing, texture is great! Very moisturizing and not tacky at all as it dries! Great price for a great product!
Sam W.
Works alright. Not the best chap stick I've used but works well when I don't have any of my favorites around. Good value.
Sammi H.
Purchased at: Target
It was just okay. Left my lips soft enough. There was a slight aftertaste to me. I like the vanilla flavored much better.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon