BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Leigha S.
Oceanside, CA
A long time favorite of mine. It makes my lips feel so soft and smooth without feeling heavy or greasy. It smells great too
Audrey W.
Slim packaging is convenient so it fits in your pocket or small purse. Moisturizing and smoothing. Soothes the lips if dry.
Vesna T.
I love the softness this gives my lips. My only issue is that I feel that these run out so fast. They also smell very good
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
I love the packaging and how slender this chapstick is. The scents smell soo good and leave your lips soft and moisturized!
carissa b.
Astoria, NY
This used to be a favorite of mine. Its still a great product and does its job, i just think it may be slightly overpriced
Alyson B.
Talk about soft lips! This stuff will leave you with soft hydrated lips for days! The price is great and the smells amazing
lexi c.
Sand Springs
Very moisturizing for my lips I love this product. And it was affordable. I have had soft lips everyday. Unbelievable
Christine P.
Rotterdam, NY
I've been using this brand since I was in HS. A long time. I always have a few on hand. Goes on easy and does a great job.
Kendra M.
Martinsville
I really like the vanilla scent because it smells good. It does not last long because I use it a lot. It is easy to apply.
Ebonie B.
Ontario, CA
It's all in the name here. Softlip products are awesome! I usually don't have to go behind this product with anything else.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon