BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
member-d41f6
I love that it’s so skinny compared to other lip balms and it’s super smoothing! I think the packaging is cute too-simple.
Kaylee F.
Johns Island, SC
LOVEEEEEE THIS, honestly truly a soft lip lio balm the packaging is tooo die for I love how skinny it is not pricey at all
Kristin H.
I started using these because my mom bought me them as a kid and they're still a favorite to use! I love the scent options
Jenni J.
Purchased at: Target
Love this lip balm! It is compact, smells fantastic, and works well. One of the best I've used! Inexpensive yet effective.
Andrea R.
Las Vegas, NV
My go to product when i have nothing else. Love the suede soft feeling when applying. Leave lip feeling soft and luxurious.
Danielle B.
Beaumont, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite lip balm! Comes in a thin tube which is great for on the go or when you don’t want to carry your purse on you!
Diana S.
Houston , TX
Amazing! Left my lips super smooth and soft! During the cold winter I love to purchase this because of how Dry my lips get.
Sondra G.
West haven, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Great quality and goes on silky smooth! Didnt burn when put on chapped lips. My kids use it aswell qhen I have it on hand.
Charlene A.
Mathis
I got this from Wal-Mart. It was small but worth the price. It worked very well And didn't look so oily. I recommend this.
Kendra B.
Mount Morris, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
It's pretty smoothing and works alright for me most of the year but it's not enough to soothe my super chappy winter lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon