BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Taylor Q.
Fairfield
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these lip balms,love the smell of vanilla, very moisturizing and the packing and size of the tube is very convenient.
Catherine W.
Harlem
Another lip balm that does nothing for you lips and breaks easily. Poorly made all around and wouldn't recommend to anyone.
carissa b.
Astoria, NY
This used to be a favorite of mine. Its still a great product and does its job, i just think it may be slightly overpriced
AnnaStashia M.
anniston
Price point is usually the winner with this one. It is an ok lip moisturizer but it doesn't stay on long and it can be caky
Rachael L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love softlips something about them leaves your lips extra extra silky, they smell amazing and have super simple packaging
Kara M.
erie
Purchased at: Walmart
My lips were sooooo soft after just a few uses i keep one in my purse and in my car so i always have one handy at all times
katrina t.
Lacygne, KS
It makes my lips feel sooo good and it also makes them look like I sorta have a balm on that makes them shiny and pretty
Marissa C.
Rock Springs, WY
I like softlips but it does tend to dry out my lips so I reapply more often than most chopsticks. I still like it though
Kelsie M.
SPARTA, MI
This always tends to be my go to lip balm. So smooth on the lips and love the variety of scents. Good value for the price
Courtney J.
Sylacauga
This is the stuff! It's called soft lips for a reason. It makes my lips feel like satin. I use it anytime I wear makeup!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon