BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Katie M.
Frankfort, IL
honestly i didn’t like soft lips at all, the applicator is too small! i have decent sized lips and it was just not cutting it
Tandi W.
Acworth
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product.  I use it all the time. it really helps to heal my lips. I'll continue using this product for a lifetime.
Joann G.
Ellijay
Doesn't do much for my lips but I did use it under a dryer lipstick for a smoother application and to add a little moisture.
Desiree A.
Massillon
Another one of my favorites, i use this everyday, i like the vanilla and the pearl, the pearl is perfect for a hint of color
Brooke W.
wilbraham
I love the product very thin didn't leave a big residue on the west kept them soft and hydrated 10 out of 10 would buy again
Lyne F.
Perry
This is hands down the best smelling chapstick I’ve ever used! I adore this product and always keep some in my makeup stash!
Brittney S.
Grant, AL
This product works very well for me. I've always had very dry and cracked lips. This product does very well for helping this.
Steph D.
Jackson, MS
Always a go-to for smooth, soft lips! These chopsticks keep my lips soft all winter long! Bonus points for the vanilla flavor
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
One of my fave chopsticks. So soft and stays on a while. Don't have reapply constantly like some. Definitely would buy again!
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
I really love this. It doesn't really help once you have chapped lips but it's nice and keeps your lips soft on a daly basis.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon