BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kendra B.
Mount Morris, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
It's pretty smoothing and works alright for me most of the year but it's not enough to soothe my super chappy winter lips.
LaThea F.
Milwaukee
Made my lip feel so soft. The favors are Good. Easy to put in a purse or your pocket. It does not melt all over your stuff.
AnnaStashia M.
anniston
Price point is usually the winner with this one. It is an ok lip moisturizer but it doesn't stay on long and it can be caky
Audrey W.
Slim packaging is convenient so it fits in your pocket or small purse. Moisturizing and smoothing. Soothes the lips if dry.
Mallory H.
Lake Lotawana, MO
Goes on very lightly, doesn't have a "film" feeling over your lips. No color so it gives your lips their natural color pop!
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
I love the packaging and how slender this chapstick is. The scents smell soo good and leave your lips soft and moisturized!
Jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
It was a nice balm. I felt it didn’t hydrate my lips enough though. I would recommend for normal use but not for chap lips
Alyson B.
Talk about soft lips! This stuff will leave you with soft hydrated lips for days! The price is great and the smells amazing
Corinna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a fan of the stick soft lips they run out super fast rather than the cube. Although, I rarely see the cube anymore.
Christine P.
Rotterdam, NY
I've been using this brand since I was in HS. A long time. I always have a few on hand. Goes on easy and does a great job.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon